Monday, October 8, 2007

CheeR up!

If only time can goes back to be a baby! Look at the cutie! Looking blur, waiting for milk, sleepy head and most importly feeling happy!

Thank God, the handover for Chestnut Gardens is kinda over! That contractor Robert (pls pls agents or anyone out there, be careful when choosing a contractor) is driving me nuts for the past one month. My tenant Ms Vanessa wanted to renovate the toilet and this contractor took a century to finish his work....or shd I say he's delaying his work. Wat the hell right, come on, pick up the phone when anyone calls. I'd been like a ghost chasing and chasing him from morning to midnite, midnite to evening! Sigh!!!! Pls lah ... when doing something, we got to be responsible. Not a baby anymore!

I can totally understand my client's stress. Move in and yet the renovation not completely done. Her hb was outstationed and she has 2 toddlers with her. Not only she broke down, I was as stress as her too.

I'm glad everything is over... she's more or less settle down in her new home. Yeah dear, I'll go pay you a visit soon ok???

For me, mood swing...have been rather depressed lately....hopefully will cheeRs up real soon!

No comments: