Tuesday, January 27, 2009

HaPPy NIU YEaR 2009


My goodness...Mindy Yong, how long have you not blog??? hahahahahahahahah

The whole of 2008, u are missing in action??? hahahahahhahaah

Forgive me lah, I actually forget my login, my password, so busy daily with appts, viewings.... i know there are all excuses...simply tired and lazy lor!


It's 2009 GonG Xi Fatt Cai Everyone who read this! Bless U!


How's my life for 2008? Its a good year. Top Team twice in DTZ and manage to squeeze into Top Producer in Nov.

What's there for 2009?? Even better than 2008, I promise! I'm IN and OUT to do my very Best for this year! 2009 is gonna be the Year man!

Time flies, my eldest boy in P2 ger in P1 already and little cutest boy in childcare now. Busy with my work, but I promise to spend quality time with these Precious Ones! MummY loves U all yeah!

What I want for my Team? Want my Team to grow and grow and giving them the most support that they shd have. . . How I can do for my clients? I make sure you get the house you want and the most Best Service u deserve!

No comments: